Old April 7th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Speed of waves

napisal w wiadomosci
On Apr 7, 7:53 am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:

The same speed of electric disturbances in copper and light in space was
the
physical examples for the idea "no aether but vibrating particles".
"I suppose we may compare together the matter of the aether and ordinary
matter (as, for instance, the copper of the wire through which the
electricity is conducted), and consider them as alike in their essential
constitution; i.e. either as both composed of little nuclei, considered in
the abstract as matter'. From: http://www.padrak.com/ine/FARADAY1.html

In above Faraday use the word aether but he explains what it is made of.
Today we say space. Space is filled with ISM.
S*

but in vibrating particle waves like sound waves the speed of the wave
is very dependent on the density of the material.
with sound waves the waves travel faster in dense material, compare the
speed of sound
in air and a metal bar.

No. The slowest is in rubber. Speed is the elesticity modulus dependent.

with electromagnetic waves that is backwards,
they travel slower in dense material and fastest in a vacuum.

For electric waves electrons are the medium. Ions are like the sand or fog
in air for sound waves.
S*

Old April 7th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"John Smith" napisal w wiadomosci
On 4/7/2011 12:53 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

All real waves are asymmetric. For this reason they transport mass.

As I allowed for, they vibrate, only, which can be defined, or re-word to
"transporting matter, in place."

See Stokes drift: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stokes_drift

I prefer Faraday's idea. No aether. In space is the same as in metal.
Wibrating ions and electrons.

Nothing wrong with that. If we all seen things the same, all things would
be the same (well, virtually, anyway!)

In aether model aether vibrate and particles "are in place". In
Faraday's model particles vibrate and no aether between them.

Yes, well, there is no such thing as an "empty box." In such a box, all
the sides end up compressed against each other, obviously.

In real space no aether but ISM (rare plasma + dust).

Yes, I see, "something floating in nothing." All I see is an
impossibility.

Air is floating in nothing. But between the air molecules are ions and
electrons. In the space the proportions are different than in air.

The same speed of electric disturbances in copper and light in space was
the physical examples for the idea "no aether but vibrating particles".
"I suppose we may compare together the matter of the aether and ordinary
matter (as, for instance, the copper of the wire through which the
electricity is conducted), and consider them as alike in their essential
constitution; i.e. either as both composed of little nuclei, considered
in the abstract as matter'. From: http://www.padrak.com/ine/FARADAY1.html

In above Faraday use the word aether but he explains what it is made of.
Today we say space. Space is filled with ISM.
S*

Ether severs another import avenue to explain another observed phenomenon.
How two particles can exist at the same place, at the same time

They vibrate and drift. Collision are also possible.

-- ether is the medium transporting the information so that this
becomes quite possible. Even makes the concept of time travel
theoretically possible, indeed, being in two times, at the same time only
appears as a possibility which exploits the same phenomenon.

Faraday said - no aether. He is always right.
S*

Old April 7th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 4/7/2011 10:00 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

Faraday said - no aether. He is always right.
S*

And, I favor Einstein and the gravitational aether.

However, I am hoping CERN, when in full swing, will start churning data
which tosses the truth to one side, or another ...

Often, a search for one thing/phenomenon/effect/affect/etc. will, quite
surprisingly, answer a totally different set of questions in an obtuse
angle to the intended direction of the original questions.

Anyway, I can always hope ...

Regards,
JS
Old April 7th 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 4/7/2011 9:46 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

For electric waves electrons are the medium. Ions are like the sand or
fog in air for sound waves.
S*

Actually, if you extrapolate the most likely possibility of what ether
is, it is most likely, the smallest possible particle of what all matter
is made/composed of.

And, because of the obviously, most extreme diminutive size of these
particles (which ether is), the ether particles exhibit
properties/qualities which do not even "see" these larger constructs of
itself ...

Regards,
JS
Old April 8th 11, 09:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"John Smith" napisal w wiadomosci
On 4/7/2011 10:00 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

Faraday said - no aether. He is always right.
S*

And, I favor Einstein and the gravitational aether.

However, I am hoping CERN, when in full swing, will start churning data
which tosses the truth to one side, or another ...

Often, a search for one thing/phenomenon/effect/affect/etc. will, quite
surprisingly, answer a totally different set of questions in an obtuse
angle to the intended direction of the original questions.

Anyway, I can always hope ...

Be a chemist for a while. (Faraday was).

For a chemist everywhere is the saturated vapour, because everywhere are
solid bodies. Interstellar mediom = rare plasma and dust = saturated vapour
+ dust.
Such medium is ionised = contain ions and electrons.

Search for the answer if in such medium can propagate an electric waves.

You should find, quite surprisingly, that waves (vibrations) cause dust
coagulation (gravitation). Faraday predicted it.
S*

Old April 9th 11, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 4/8/2011 3:01 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

Be a chemist for a while. (Faraday was).

For a chemist everywhere is the saturated vapour, because everywhere are
solid bodies. Interstellar mediom = rare plasma and dust = saturated
vapour + dust.
Such medium is ionised = contain ions and electrons.

Search for the answer if in such medium can propagate an electric waves.

You should find, quite surprisingly, that waves (vibrations) cause dust
coagulation (gravitation). Faraday predicted it.
S*

Your insite is just astonishing. You notice all the details from all of
the masters and combine them into something that NO ONE CAN DENY!!!!!

You are the awesome collector of all knowledge (supplied by Google) that
makes it all clear.

tom
K0TAR
Old April 9th 11, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 4/8/2011 8:53 PM, tom wrote:
On 4/8/2011 3:01 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

Be a chemist for a while. (Faraday was).

For a chemist everywhere is the saturated vapour, because everywhere are
solid bodies. Interstellar mediom = rare plasma and dust = saturated
vapour + dust.
Such medium is ionised = contain ions and electrons.

Search for the answer if in such medium can propagate an electric waves.

You should find, quite surprisingly, that waves (vibrations) cause dust
coagulation (gravitation). Faraday predicted it.
S*

Your insite is just astonishing. You notice all the details from all of
the masters and combine them into something that NO ONE CAN DENY!!!!!

You are the awesome collector of all knowledge (supplied by Google) that
makes it all clear.

tom
K0TAR

Oops, insight.

tom
K0TAR

Old April 9th 11, 08:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"tom" napisal w wiadomosci
. net...
On 4/8/2011 3:01 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

Be a chemist for a while. (Faraday was).

For a chemist everywhere is the saturated vapour, because everywhere are
solid bodies. Interstellar mediom = rare plasma and dust = saturated
vapour + dust.
Such medium is ionised = contain ions and electrons.

Search for the answer if in such medium can propagate an electric waves.

You should find, quite surprisingly, that waves (vibrations) cause dust
coagulation (gravitation). Faraday predicted it.
S*

Your insite is just astonishing. You notice all the details from all of
the masters and combine them into something that NO ONE CAN DENY!!!!!

You are the awesome collector of all knowledge (supplied by Google) that
makes it all clear.

I find that Ampere, Faraday, Stokes and Tesla are to difficult for teaching
programs. But their ideas are right.

For students the best is the magnetic whirl and solid aether.

Do you think that Tesla was using the knowledge from the textbooks?
S*

Old April 9th 11, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

I find that Ampere, Faraday, Stokes and Tesla are to difficult for teaching
programs. But their ideas are right.

For students the best is the magnetic whirl and solid aether.

Do you think that Tesla was using the knowledge from the textbooks?
S*

What I think is that you are a babbling lunatic.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.