RadioBanter

-   -   1.2Ghz Antenna Construction Design required. (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/1654-1-2ghz-antenna-construction-design-required.html)

Kevin & Natalia Mitchell April 24th 04 06:16 AM

1.2Ghz Antenna Construction Design required.

Hi All,

I am on the look for a design for a 1.2Ghz antenna.
Any design will be of interest, but I am after construction of a high gain
panel type.

--
Kevin, ZL1UDD

John Smith April 24th 04 04:06 PM

need polarization, gain and amount of backlobes, portable?
one panel type is 4 helical beams, comes out almost on 50 ohms, high gain
a flat type is stripline in/on a PCB, elements or slots are fed to center
point
Another type easy to build is using a gallon paint can with feed about 1/4
wave from the back(not panel type)