Old May 18th 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default CDE AR22R

Hi and thanks for the info
well I emailed hygain/MFJ
Last time I emailed them about something else I never got a reply
So I don't have to much faith in this email
Will keep you posted
Howard

"Howard Kowall" wrote in message
Hello all
I just picked up an old CDE AR22R rotor and controller
It is missing the choke for the pulse switch from the rotor to the
controller
anybody ever have to replace one of these or know the value ??
In the drawing it is labeled CH and part #A52 50426-00
and I cant find anything on it
Thanks in advance to all that read and reply
Howard