Old June 5th 11, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Why do WiFi basestations use two antennas?

Paul Burridge wrote in
:

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:00:52 +0100, "Daniel Kelly \(AKA
Jack\)" wrote:

A little more info about my system:
The system is part of a wearable camera with recorder. The
camera, transmitter, microphone and a battery are all worn
in a hat.

A hat?? What kind of a weirdo are you?

Could be a decoy or cop,mountain biker or sports related.
Old June 6th 11, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 02:10:36 -0500, moronsbegone rearranged some electrons
to say:

Paul Burridge wrote in
:

wrote:

A little more info about my system:
The system is part of a wearable camera with recorder. The camera,
transmitter, microphone and a battery are all worn in a hat.

A hat?? What kind of a weirdo are you?

Could be a decoy or cop,mountain biker or sports related.

I'm curious as to why you're replying to a nearly 7 year old post.
Old June 6th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jack\)" wrote:

A little more info about my system:
The system is part of a wearable camera with recorder. *The
camera, transmitter, microphone and a battery are all worn
in a hat.

A hat?? What kind of a weirdo are you?

Could be a decoy or cop,mountain biker or sports related.

I have a wearable camera and transmitter in my underwear. Does that
make me a weirdo?

"Rep. Weiner"
Old June 6th 11, 08:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Many systems that include a need for portability with something approaching
continuous coverage need to use diversity reception to achieve this. The
problem of nulls at these frequencies is quite bad, as we all know when we
try to use mobile phones..It only works if I stand on a chair and raise my
right leg, syndrome.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -