Old May 2nd 04, 05:48 AM

Default KLM manuals needed

I am in need of a couple of KLM manuals.
I have searched the net and came up with nothing.
I need the KLM 34A manual the 4 element one.
I also need the KLM 6M5 manual.
a scan is ok as long as I can read the measurements.
These were donated to our club from a silent key last year and now we
want to put them in to service.
Thanks
Rich L
KB7YEB

Old May 2nd 04, 01:59 PM
G.Beat

wrote in message
I am in need of a couple of KLM manuals.
I have searched the net and came up with nothing.
I need the KLM 34A manual the 4 element one.
I also need the KLM 6M5 manual.
a scan is ok as long as I can read the measurements.
These were donated to our club from a silent key last year and now we want
to put them in to service.
Thanks
Rich L
KB7YEB

Rich -

You may want to contact M2 Antenna Systems
http://www.m2inc.com/index2.html

They are offering upgrade kits (A new set of CNC machined shorting bars, a
new set of capacitor caps
and all new stainless steel hardware) for the KT34A to the M2 version - the
KT34M2
I have to believe the design is almost identical -- except for the parts
upgrades they are offering.

M2 also has a revised version -- the 6M5X (gain 9.4 dBd)

w9gb