Old May 12th 04, 03:31 PM
Alfred Gosselin

Default antenna deal of a lifetime

Best offer over $100 and I am serious!!!

1 Hygain 5 el 10 meter monobander with BN-86 balun - "Long John"
1 Hygain 5 el 6 meter monobander
1 Swan 2 el tribander - TB2A
1 Swan 40-10 trap vertical - 4010V
1 Cushcraft 40-10 vertical
1 Cushcraft 10 el 2 meter monobander
1 Cushcraft 20 el (vert and horiz) 2 meter monobander
1 Alliance HD-73 heavy duty rotator and control box
Lots of coax and some masting

Now there has to be a catch??? You bet there is!! This deal has to be
completed by May 23 and I will entertain offers through this weekend. Last
offer must be in by 6PM EDT, Sunday ( May 16), unless I get an offer that I
can't refuse. Why such an offer? Well, I am moving and I am sure that my new
neighbors would not appreciate all this aluminum. These antennas have
provided me with years of faithful service and enjoyment but now it is time
to move on to a new phase of my life. OLD AGE!! All of the antennas are
down except the 5 el 10 and 6 meter antennas and I will expect you and a
friend to remove them. Not a very difficult chore for 2 healthy
individuals.My wife and I put them up years ago. Oh yes, where is this deal
located?? About 15 miles due west of Hartford,CT. Anything else?? Yes,
please don't ask me if you can have just 1 or 2. It's a package deal. You
have to take them all.So, if you're looking for an antenna project this
summer, look no further.
Feel free to contact me with other questions and thanks for looking,

Fred KA1KE