Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13th 04, 12:07 AM
Gary Schafer

Default HP 8405 probe repair

Can anyone tell me what type of diodes I should try as replacements in
the HP 8405 vector voltmeter probes?

Anyone have a schematic of the boards in the probes?
I think I have a broken capacitor in one as well as bad diodes.

Or, would anyone have replacement boards for the probes?

Thanks for any help.
Gary K4FMX