Old May 14th 04, 11:46 PM
John Lyder

Default ANTENNAS FOR SALE

How nice, Im broke, got no money, my ***&# ex-wife even took my house dog.
I need a stuff to make me happy again, accepting donations for my favorite
charity
"Me"

NY State says I only keep 1% for the actual charity and have a partner
write up 99% of the rest of the loot for my administrative costs. Then we
cook the books again and spend what we sold on ourselves,

"It's far too easy for anybody to set up a charity, get tax-exempt status
with the IRS, do very little of anything charitable and get away with it.
**Is not what's illegal, but what's legal - and what people can get away
with in the name of charity**
They can get away with giving 1 percent to the cause," and pay themselves 99
percent for administrative costs
Charities get protection under the First Amendment, this has resulted in a
nationwide plague of newly established charities, doing little good but
considered legitimate.

ITS A HUGE EPIDEMIC IN NEW YORK, SCUM LIKE THIS MAKE's ME ILL

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/prime...ies030717.html

"Donnie" look me up @ qrz.com wrote in message
YUP! Thats Him...

"John Lyder" wrote in message
Isn't this the same guy who is always asking for equipment donations for
some erroneous operation on Long Island ?

"N2ION" wrote in message
I AM DOWNSIZING MY EXISTING STATION, AND HAVE THE FOLLOWING ANTENNAS FOR

SALE:

1-KLM(NEW) 17M 3 ELEMENT YAGI ON AN 18' BOOM
$275 OBO

2-CUSHCRAFT 215WB 15 ELEMENT 2M YAGIS ON 15' BOOMS
$175 OBO

2-KLM 432-30LBX 30 ELEMENT 432 MHZ YAGIS ON 17' BOOMS
$200 OBO

1-KLM 220-22LBX 22 ELEMENTS ON 220 MHZ
$200 OBO

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
ALL ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER(NO INFLATED SHIPPING
CHARGES).