Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24th 04, 09:45 PM
Richard Fry

Default Theory vs Reality

To me, the threads about reflected power on this NG over the last few days
are rather revealing. Some posters quote Terman, Lord Kelvin and others
with inapplicable/incomplete statements or formulae attempting to prove (or
intimidate) NG readers into accepting that poster's particular point of
view -- even when it has been shown by field experience NOT to fit the
observed, and measured reality.

Perhaps we should be more willing to further research and modify our
favourite, personal hypotheses when valid field experiences show them to be
inaccurate.

RF

Visit http://rfry.org for FM broadcast RF system papers.