Old June 3rd 04, 07:35 PM
Steve Nosko

Default Looking for a bnc male with base - any such animal? (correction - female connector)

If I understand what you want:
you don't want the ones that say "isolated" those are for Ethernet &/or
video.

http://www.videopatch.com/videopatch/pmbc.html

http://www.surplussales.com/Connectors/BNC-4.html

http://www.surplussales.com/Connectors/BNC-5.html

This one has a neat one with a female on both sides, but one is recessed
http://www.canare.com.hk/50%20ohm_BNC_Connectors.htm

http://www.hyperlinktech.com/web/con...ectors_bnc.php

Bulkhead Jack a way down:
http://www.bomarinterconnect.com/bncproducts.htm

Fig 20 about 75% of the way down 0 flange mount:
http://www.hdcom.com/bncconn50ohm.html

--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

"Mark" wrote in message
Duh. I meant female connector, not male.

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:39:51 -0400, Mark wrote:

I want to put my 'rubber duck' antenna on a base mount (mag is fine) that

has
a bnc connector on it. A web search isn't showing me much.

Do they exist, or is it time to get creative ?