Old June 4th 04, 11:08 AM
Drew Squires

Default B & W BWD-65

Anyone out there have a BWD-65? if so what is the VSWR like at 3.55 MHz?
I will have problems fitting the BWD_90 into my back yard so a BWD_65 would
be better but would like to use it on the VK 80 metre band.
with thanks Andy VK3AS and VK3DTO
replys can come to thanks!

Old June 5th 04, 12:37 AM
Crazy George

Do a Google search of this NG for B&W and T2FD. Also look at
http://www.cebik.com/radio.html for information on that antenna. On 3.5
MHz, it compares favorably to a dummy load, good VSWR, poor radiation.

--
Crazy George
Remove N O and S P A M imbedded in return address