Old June 4th 04, 12:41 PM
Nevermind

Default Azden Antenna information

I bought 2 Azden antennas, one for 70cm and one for 2 meters. They were both
new in the box but I cannot finf any information on the company called
Azden. Did they go out of business? Any info appreciated.

---

Old June 4th 04, 01:22 PM
Bob Miller

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:41:37 +1000, "Nevermind" nospam wrote:

I bought 2 Azden antennas, one for 70cm and one for 2 meters. They were both
new in the box but I cannot finf any information on the company called
Azden. Did they go out of business? Any info appreciated.

They were around in the '80s and made a line of nice vhf/uhf
transceivers. Long out of biz, as far as I know.

Bob
k5qwg

---

Old June 4th 04, 07:59 PM

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:41:37 +1000, "Nevermind" nospam wrote:

I bought 2 Azden antennas, one for 70cm and one for 2 meters. They were both
new in the box but I cannot finf any information on the company called
Azden. Did they go out of business? Any info appreciated.

---

Azden as a corporation still exists but they no longer make or support
HAM gear. One of the products they make now are professional audio
wireless microphone systems. The US offices are in NY as I recall.