Old September 15th 12, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Crossposting Permitted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On 15 Sep 2012 02:00:02 -0400,
(rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin) wrote:

Posted-By: auto-faq 3.3.2 beta (PGPMoose V2.0, Perl 5.005)
Archive-name: radio/ham-radio/moderated/crossposting
Revision: 1.2 2011/11/02 04:08:53
Posting-Frequency: posted twice monthly

Changes followed by "|".

After a 30-day public discussion and feedback period to gauge reader
opinions in March of 2009:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d337db35f23326

the rec.radio.amateur.moderated Moderation Team had decided to consider |
amending its charter, and permit limited simultaneous crossposting to
rec.radio.amateur.moderated and one other unmoderated
amateur-radio-related discussion newsgroup. After a successful trial |
period (90 days, through early July 2009), we decided to adopt this |
change permanently. |

Approved rec.radio.amateur.* newsgroups are those that are currently
listed in the latest version of the "List of Big Eight Newsgroups" which
is crossposted monthly to news.announce.newgroups, news.groups, and
news.lists.misc.

Approved alt.radio.amateur.* and alt.ham-radio.* newsgroups are those
that have been created consistent with the suggestions in "So You Want
to Create an Alt Newsgroup" at:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-creation-guide/

Approved regional hierarchy newsgroups are those that contain either
"radio.amateur" or "ham-radio" in their names, including
uk.radio.amateur and aus.radio.amateur.misc.

We will make every reasonable effort to keep our list of approved
newsgroups up-to-date. In case we have overlooked any, and a submission
is rejected in error as a result, the rejected submitter can E-mail us
at our administrative contact address (in the signature at the bottom of
this article, and the default Reply-To for the rejection message)
requesting that it be added, and that the article be approved. We may
still choose to reject articles crossposted to any alt.* newsgroup with
an inappropriate name, including obscene language, embedded
name-calling, or encouragement of unlawful conduct.

Please direct any comments, questions, or criticisms to
.

Thank you for your invitation,
but your moderated group is not on my news-server.

w.
Old September 15th 12, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 08:47:59 +0200, Helmut Wabnig wrote:

Thank you for your invitation,
but your moderated group is not on my news-server.

And in what manner is that _his_ problem?

a.
Old September 16th 12, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 15 Sep 2012 20:53:46 GMT, Allodoxaphobia
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 08:47:59 +0200, Helmut Wabnig wrote:

Thank you for your invitation,
but your moderated group is not on my news-server.

And in what manner is that _his_ problem?

a.

I don't know for real.
Because he is advertising his moderated group again and again,
I suspect there is not too much traffic.
Who needs a moderated group?

w.