Old June 11th 04, 02:17 AM
Howard

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:16:27 +0100, "Richard"
wrote:

"J999w" wrote in message
Wood works fine ... just give 'er a good coat of latex paint. I've got

some 432
Quagis that are about 6 years old ... still work great.

jw
K9RZZ

Have I discarded the wood option prematurely. Maybe. :c)

I think you should consider wood if you properly 'weatherize' it. Not
sure of which plastic is used, but there are plastic 2x2 posts used to
support newly planted trees that may fit the bill also, check your
local Lowe's/Home Depot/Nursery to see what they have.

Good luck,
Howard
Old June 12th 04, 12:23 AM
J999w

Wood works fine ... just give 'er a good coat of latex paint. I've got
some 432
Quagis that are about 6 years old ... still work great.

jw
K9RZZ

I should have mentioned ... I painted them blue!

:^]

jw
K9RZZ