Old June 14th 04, 10:34 PM
Fast Pc Solutions

Default Mast Identification

Hello All

I am trying to ID The MFG of this mast Please Visit
www.fastpcsolutions.net/id93.htm for pictures of this mast. My intention is
to erect the mast and provide for free wireless internet service for free to
The students of my count whom the board of education gave each student an
apple I book with wireless network cards in them of course i wont be able to
service the whole county but i will be able to give this service with the
right antenna to students within a 1-5 mile range.
I need to know who the MFG of this mast is so i can get structural
information about it. The inspectors department needs this information to
approve it place ment like: How much wind it will withstand and the maximum
pad depth and with i will need.

All help is greatly appreciated and if there is any engeneers that can help
me with this in getting it approvet i would appreciate it also

Old June 14th 04, 11:07 PM
Fast Pc Solutions

Thnakyou

After Posting this i stumbled accross it on a website and did some digging
and found out that it was a ROHN antenna I just got off the phone with a
reseller and he directed me to where i could obtain info on the antenna

thanks all for your support
wrote in message
I would venture to guess that it is a Rohn 25G but I'm not expert

Old June 21st 04, 03:34 AM
Bob

The airport card in an iBook is not going to have the power required to
access a WAP several hundred metres away let alone several thousand.