Old June 30th 04, 03:57 PM
Mike Luther

And for nostalgia with Hemingway antenna .. chuckle ..

H. Adam Stevens, NQ5H wrote:

"Tdonaly" wrote in message

H wrote,

longwire
ground to biggest conductor nearby
tuner
get on the air

I dare not attempt construction of sentences comparable to Richard's, so

thought I'd just get to the point.
73 es gud dx
H.
NQ5H

Reminds me of Hemingway.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

With his best bourbon.
tnx es 73
de
NQ5H

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To die.
In the rain.

Use Hemingray insulators!

--

-- Sleep well; OS2's still awake!

Mike Luther
Old July 1st 04, 05:17 AM
The Eternal Squire

H. Adam Stevens, NQ5H wrote:

"Tdonaly" wrote in message

H wrote,

longwire
ground to biggest conductor nearby
tuner
get on the air

I dare not attempt construction of sentences comparable to Richard's, so

thought I'd just get to the point.
73 es gud dx
H.
NQ5H

Reminds me of Hemingway.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

With his best bourbon.
tnx es 73
de
NQ5H

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To die.
In the rain.

Use Hemingray insulators!

Golly gee, and I thought the chicken crossed the road because he
failed to make Low Earth Orbit!

Old July 1st 04, 08:35 PM
H. Adam Stevens

om...

[...]