Old January 29th 14, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default A Word To Stuckle

To my satisfaction you have proven yourself to be nothing
but a useless troll. With respect to your ad hominem attacks, I
suspect you are also somewhat of a jerk. Redeem youself
by using whatever knowledge you
have to be benefit of the group, and not the detriment.
Don't bother replying to this -- I've had my say, and I'm not
susceptible to further trolling on your part!

Irv VE6BP

Old January 29th 14, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 1/29/2014 12:10 AM, Irv Finkleman wrote:
To my satisfaction you have proven yourself to be nothing
but a useless troll. With respect to your ad hominem attacks, I
suspect you are also somewhat of a jerk. Redeem youself
by using whatever knowledge you
have to be benefit of the group, and not the detriment.
Don't bother replying to this -- I've had my say, and I'm not
susceptible to further trolling on your part!

Irv VE6BP

Quite frankly, Irv, I don't give a damn what the likes of you think of
me. Unlike some others here, my ego doesn't need any stroking.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address