RadioBanter

-   -   As I have pleaded for so often in the past ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/201397-i-have-pleaded-so-often-past.html)

gareth February 16th 14 12:05 PM

As I have pleaded for so often in the past ...

As I have pleaded for so often in the past, let us reserve these
NG for discussion about amateur radio and radio amateurs
and not use them as fora for venting one's spleen.

Those who so misuse these NG can hardly complain should
there be an indignant reaction to their "unpleasant, malicious, trolling".

-----ooooo-----

Now, what's all this about a "Planet X" whose own magnetic
field is going to disrupt radio communications and cause a N-S
flip to the Earth's magnetic field?

Phi February 16th 14 02:47 PM

As I have pleaded for so often in the past ...

The Man from Planet X (1951)

As a mysterious planet hurls itself toward earth, an enigmatic
extraterrestrial scout arrives on a remote Scottish island with unknown
intentions.

I had to creep in the back door of Hounlow Empire to see this film, because
I was 12 and the film was x rated (over 16)