Old February 16th 14, 12:05 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default As I have pleaded for so often in the past ...

As I have pleaded for so often in the past, let us reserve these
NG for discussion about amateur radio and radio amateurs
and not use them as fora for venting one's spleen.

Those who so misuse these NG can hardly complain should
there be an indignant reaction to their "unpleasant, malicious, trolling".

-----ooooo-----

Now, what's all this about a "Planet X" whose own magnetic
field is going to disrupt radio communications and cause a N-S
flip to the Earth's magnetic field?

Old February 16th 14, 02:47 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Phi Phi is offline

The Man from Planet X (1951)

As a mysterious planet hurls itself toward earth, an enigmatic
extraterrestrial scout arrives on a remote Scottish island with unknown
intentions.

I had to creep in the back door of Hounlow Empire to see this film, because
I was 12 and the film was x rated (over 16)

A BLAST FROM THE PAST Syfo-Dyas[_2_] CB 3 May 13th 10 05:31 PM
blast from the past Stevie says that did time or whatever should be left alone but attacks Frank bfor being courtmartailed in the past HYPOCRITE [email protected] Policy 6 November 12th 05 02:48 AM
Past [email protected] Shortwave 0 January 18th 05 06:29 AM
Blast from our AKC past WA3MOJ CB 30 February 1st 04 05:14 PM
Blast from the past... Randy CB 4 February 1st 04 04:26 AM