Old August 14th 03, 02:10 AM
Roy Lewallen

I apologize for the discourtesy. It did indeed set a bad example.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Richard Clark wrote:
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:13:13 -0700, Roy Lewallen
wrote:

Believe me, Ian, I know how frustrating it can get. But remember all the
lurkers out there who benefit from your insightful postings. Please keep
it up -- it is worth while. For their sake.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Hi Roy,

It is nice of you to commend Ian to continue the good effort. Why
didn't you do it directly instead of posting him through me? Are the
lurkers to take some lesson by this breach of netiquette? :-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC