Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 1st 14, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Short antennae, et al

"Irv Finkleman VE6BP" wrote in message

I haven't kill filed him yet -- I'm trying to think of a nice way to
tell him to F--- Off! first!
If he was just ignorant, we could fix things by educating him, but he is
obviously stupid which cannot be fixed.
Irv VE6BP

Having just looked at your entry in QRZ, and noting your interest
in antennae (even though you only talk of CB-style rigs), what is
it about antennae discussion that makes you feel so uncomfortable
that you respond in the manner of a 5-year-old, and not as one
befitting the age suggested by your photograph?

The inefficiency of short antennae compared to long antennae, as previously discussed. gareth Antenna 119 February 24th 15 09:54 AM
short antennae gareth Antenna 47 November 1st 14 12:46 PM
The philosophy of short antennae gareth Antenna 3 October 28th 14 06:02 PM
Reductio ad absurdum - short antennae do not radiate well gareth Antenna 18 October 28th 14 05:42 PM
Short Antennae gareth Antenna 10 October 11th 14 02:19 AM