RadioBanter

-   -   Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/208883-lamentable-ignorance-over-yankland.html)

Irv Finkleman VE6BP November 4th 14 01:38 AM

Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

wrote:
gareth wrote:

(snipped for brevity(

**** off and die, you long winded, babbling, gas bag.

snip remaing gas bag babble

Gee, I wish I'd said that! Well said!

Irv VE6BP

rickman November 4th 14 01:41 AM

Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

On 11/3/2014 8:38 PM, Irv Finkleman VE6BP wrote:
wrote:
gareth wrote:

(snipped for brevity(

**** off and die, you long winded, babbling, gas bag.

snip remaing gas bag babble

Gee, I wish I'd said that! Well said!

It's never too late...

--

Rick

gareth November 4th 14 09:12 AM

Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
I've been hinting at that but he knows better ;-)
He seems to think Maxwell agrees with him, of course Maxwell's maths'
skills
were a bit more advanced. Even with a suitable clue he continued his
folly.
Having, I suspect, realised he was out of his depth he tried to bluff his
way out.
Being familiar with his tactics, I've just let him run, like playing a
fish. He is
already swimming in circles in a keep net, why worry about landing him.
;-)

Once again, Brian, Old Man, it is from you that the abuse originates
out-of-the-blue.

I suspect that this time it is because of your faux pas about Maxwell's
Equations, firstly
by your claim that they do not apply to all electrical phenomena, and
secondly the mistake
that you made when reading up on Google not to realise that there were some
non-zero
differentials in static fields when dealing with the version of the
equations for fields in media.

I did wonder how long it would be before there would be an attempt at a
smokescreen
by you after I tried to teach you about the subject, for it is noticeable
that in what
you have posted above there is no technical contribution, only an infantile
outburst.

As to your closing remarks, you repeatedly make snide comments about one who
is the
Chief Stirrer in these NG, and those remarks suggest that it is you,
although you haven't
realised yet that there has been no playing along, for I have been playing
the part
of the patient schoolteacher dealing with the unruly and disruptive infant
that you are.

gareth November 4th 14 10:58 PM

Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
One of the many.
His problem seems to be that, as people pass him helpings from the spring,
he spits them out.
Either his thirst is imaginary or he can't digest it.

Once again, it is from your own keyboard that the abuse originates, the very
abuse that you seek to lay at my door.

Why do you make such a fool of yourself by representing yourself as someone
who has the mind of a 5-year-old?

Mike Tomlinson November 6th 14 07:38 PM

Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

En el artículo ,
escribió:

Army manuals that do not conform to accepted principals

It would help if you spelt 'principles' correctly.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)

Mike Tomlinson November 6th 14 07:40 PM

Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

En el artículo ,
escribió:

gareth wrote:
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring"

What we have is yet more hot air from the resident gas bag

who, funnily enough, used "Pierian Spring" as one of his many pseudonyms
when trolling via the anonymising new server Aioe.org, from which he was
eventually banned.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)

gareth November 6th 14 07:53 PM

Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo ,
escribió:

gareth wrote:
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring"

What we have is yet more hot air from the resident gas bag

who, funnily enough, used "Pierian Spring" as one of his many pseudonyms
when trolling via the anonymising new server Aioe.org, from which he was
eventually banned.

Untrue

Mike Tomlinson November 6th 14 08:05 PM

Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

En el artículo , rickman
escribió:

Oh, I think the expression in the UK is "tosser",
no?

'Tosser' is quite a mild insult over here. It's roughly analogous to
'idiot'.

Though the act of tossing, or tossing off, requires the tosser to be
able to achieve erection, and it was established a while ago that the
subject being discussed has problems in that department.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)

[email protected] November 6th 14 08:15 PM

Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo ,
escribió:

Army manuals that do not conform to accepted principals

It would help if you spelt 'principles' correctly.

The word is spelled correctly, it is just the wrong word but I'm not
sure what wheat has to do with anything...

--
Jim Pennino

gareth November 6th 14 09:20 PM

Lamentable ignorance over in Yankland?

wrote in message
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo ,
escribió:

Army manuals that do not conform to accepted principals

It would help if you spelt 'principles' correctly.

The word is spelled correctly, it is just the wrong word but I'm not
sure what wheat has to do with anything...

It is simply that you have met your match for infantile outbursts.