RadioBanter

-   -   Finally! (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/2089-finally.html)

Ed Cregger July 10th 04 02:44 PM

Finally!

I was finally able to record MIDI drums, analog audio guitar and analog
audio bass with Sonar 3 yesterday. You have no idea how happy I am at the
moment.

It still needs a lot of work, but at least I'm on my way. Thanks to all of
those that helped or offered to help. Much appreciated.

Ed Cregger

drwxr-xr-x July 10th 04 07:22 PM

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:44:23 -0400, Ed Cregger hath writ:
I was finally able to record MIDI drums, analog audio guitar and analog
audio bass with Sonar 3 yesterday. You have no idea how happy I am at the
moment.

It still needs a lot of work, but at least I'm on my way. Thanks to all of
those that helped or offered to help. Much appreciated.

Ed Cregger

Gee, I wonder if I could get one or more of _my_ antennas to perform thus?

Mike Coslo July 11th 04 04:44 AM

Ed Cregger wrote:
I was finally able to record MIDI drums, analog audio guitar and analog
audio bass with Sonar 3 yesterday. You have no idea how happy I am at the
moment.

It still needs a lot of work, but at least I'm on my way. Thanks to all of
those that helped or offered to help. Much appreciated.

HeHe, I thinks ya got the wrong group Ed! 8^)

- Mike -

Ed Cregger July 11th 04 04:57 AM

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Ed Cregger wrote:
I was finally able to record MIDI drums, analog audio guitar and analog
audio bass with Sonar 3 yesterday. You have no idea how happy I am at

the
moment.

It still needs a lot of work, but at least I'm on my way. Thanks to all

of
those that helped or offered to help. Much appreciated.

HeHe, I thinks ya got the wrong group Ed! 8^)

- Mike -

Yup! I didn't know my aim was that bad. 8)

Ed Cregger, NM2K