Old July 10th 04, 02:44 PM
Ed Cregger

Default Finally!

I was finally able to record MIDI drums, analog audio guitar and analog
audio bass with Sonar 3 yesterday. You have no idea how happy I am at the
moment.

It still needs a lot of work, but at least I'm on my way. Thanks to all of
those that helped or offered to help. Much appreciated.

Ed Cregger

Old July 10th 04, 07:22 PM
drwxr-xr-x

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:44:23 -0400, Ed Cregger hath writ:
I was finally able to record MIDI drums, analog audio guitar and analog
audio bass with Sonar 3 yesterday. You have no idea how happy I am at the
moment.

It still needs a lot of work, but at least I'm on my way. Thanks to all of
those that helped or offered to help. Much appreciated.

Ed Cregger

Gee, I wonder if I could get one or more of _my_ antennas to perform thus?
Old July 11th 04, 04:44 AM
Mike Coslo

Ed Cregger wrote:
I was finally able to record MIDI drums, analog audio guitar and analog
audio bass with Sonar 3 yesterday. You have no idea how happy I am at the
moment.

It still needs a lot of work, but at least I'm on my way. Thanks to all of
those that helped or offered to help. Much appreciated.

HeHe, I thinks ya got the wrong group Ed! 8^)

- Mike -

Old July 11th 04, 04:57 AM
Ed Cregger

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Ed Cregger wrote:
I was finally able to record MIDI drums, analog audio guitar and analog
audio bass with Sonar 3 yesterday. You have no idea how happy I am at

the
moment.

It still needs a lot of work, but at least I'm on my way. Thanks to all

of
those that helped or offered to help. Much appreciated.

HeHe, I thinks ya got the wrong group Ed! 8^)

- Mike -

Yup! I didn't know my aim was that bad. 8)

Ed Cregger, NM2K