Old July 17th 04, 10:32 PM
Roy Lewallen

Ed Price wrote:
. . .
That means that the ideal
immune vehicle would be about pre-1980, with a Kettering ignition system. . .

My 1972 VW squareback had true electronic fuel injection controlled by a
transistorized analog computer (made on a sturdy PCB with discrete
components and tucked into a rear fender well). It did have a Kettering
ignition system, but on 15 meters my HF rig would stop it dead in its
tracks by shutting down the fuel injection.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL