Old February 8th 15, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Paranoia or what?

On 2/4/2015 11:26 AM, John S wrote:
On 2/3/2015 2:17 PM, Irv Finkleman VE6BP wrote:
I haven't seen a post on this group since the 27th of January.
Was it something I said, or what?
Just gotta make sure this newsgroup is still working! :-)

de Irv, VE6BP

Hi, Irv -

I did not think you were interested in some of my research projects
because they are in the 70cm band. If it does interest you, let me know
and I'll describe my project.

Cheers,
John N1JLS

So, Jerry's suggestion of using the supplier's documents is all? Anyone
else?