Old July 31st 04, 09:33 AM
Hal Rosser

Default What about digital radio?

Not to argue, but you might want to look up AM (amplitude modulation)
The AM broadcast band is another matter.
If you have a 580 khz carrier you can turn it on/off (digital) - or - you
can modulate it (AM). - and I guess you could do both at the same time.
we use digital - (morse code) on the ham bands

"wolfee" wrote in message
news
Hal, if it is digital in the AM band and digital in the FM band then how

can
we differentiate if we dont call it AM digital and FM digital? I think you
should visit the designers site at www.ibiquity.com for some

enlightenment.

"Hal Rosser" wrote in message
sorry to break the news
its AM OR Digital - but not AM digital and not digital AM

"wolfee" wrote in message
I thought it was already here. ibiquity lists stations broadcasting

and
manufacturers delivering digital receivers right now.

"RADIOTWO" wrote in message

I just bought a Terk Advantage antenna. It really does help my

cheap
little
table top radio get stations a lot farther away. Will I still be

able
use it when digital AM radio arrives?

I will tell you when Digital AM radio arrives !!!

Steve

---

---

Old July 31st 04, 09:34 AM
Hal Rosser

finally met the kettle

"Graybyrd" wrote in message
Yeh, and it's so nice to point that out.

Guess that's either "Smartass" or "Ass" but not "Smart" or "Asssmart"

Luv you phukin phlamers and ur lame smarts.

Gray

"RADIOTWO" wrote in message

I just bought a Terk Advantage antenna. It really does help my

cheap
little
table top radio get stations a lot farther away. Will I still be

able
use it when digital AM radio arrives?

I will tell you when Digital AM radio arrives !!!

Steve

---

Reply to: allen/at/graybyrd/dot/com

---