Old August 17th 04, 12:02 AM
Dave Pitzer

Default BCB DX Web site ??

I recall that there is an organization devoted to commercial Broadcast-Band
DXing. Can anyone supply me with the Web address??

Thanks in advance,

Dave Pitzer
Pocono Lake, PA
..

Old August 17th 04, 02:14 PM
J999w

www.google.com

BCB DX

jw
k9rzz
Old August 20th 04, 06:45 AM

Try the National Radio Club at www.nrcdxas.org .

Chuck

Link web site for ham radio Bill Clarke Antenna 0 June 21st 04 02:23 AM
Wb site to Cubix Quads Kirk Mohror Antenna 2 November 24th 03 04:34 AM
news site web multi-antennas F5MNU Antenna 0 September 21st 03 09:54 AM
Check my site Sgordon Antenna 0 September 1st 03 03:10 PM
Is this an Auction Site or a forum. Keyboard In The Wilderness Antenna 0 August 17th 03 11:55 PM