Old October 5th 15, 12:11 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default FAQ

"gareth" wrote in message
"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
It continues to be you, and you alone, who exhibits a nasty asocial
psyche
by originating abusive posts.

Anybody who has doubts that Tomlinson is a mentally ill obsessive stalker
need only review what is quoted below.

(In his juggernaut of emotionally-disturbed abuse, he is reckless as
to the truth of what he asserts, because there are a few there which were
not me, in
particular Derek, which was G3VKI)

Wrong again, ****. You may not have noticed, but I post under my real name
and call sign.
--
;-)
..

Old October 5th 15, 05:37 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Let It Be" wrote in message

Yet another poster exhibiting an infantile disposition by originating false
abusive remarks ...

I have no interest in such a dumb subject (to me) as amateur radio and
it's posters such as *YOU* particularly who only use it as a platform for
flame wars rather than sensible conversations.

Ergo I do not subscribe it - and the only time I get to see your inane
ramblings is when you automatically cross-post to other groups without
thought or reason.

BTW you seem to be of such a low intelligence with a hair-trigger penchant
for foul-mouthed diatribe, that I am beginning to suspect that are you are
a reincarnated Christopher Stevens - are you?
Have a nice day old fruit - and if you change you're wet nappy, you will
be a little less aggressive.

Old October 5th 15, 05:49 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 17:37:47 +0100, gareth wrote:

"Let It Be" wrote in message

Yet another poster exhibiting an infantile disposition by originating
false abusive remarks ...

Shaddap You Face!