RadioBanter

-   -   The Twelve Days of Christmas (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/223249-twelve-days-christmas.html)

gareth December 13th 15 11:08 AM

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] December 13th 15 11:14 AM

http://doyouneedtherapy.com

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur

gareth December 13th 15 01:33 PM

The Twelve Days of Christmas

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

Someone's seriously starved of attention today. Pity they feel the need
to **** all over usenet to get a response.
I think it's about time to nominate Evans for K00k of the Month.
FUs set.

If you find it to be objectionable that I assert the right of reply in
defence
using the same set of NGs that you recently chose in which to blacken my
name, then
there is a moral in there for you.

I wonder if you can see what it is?

Once again, when the tables are turned on you for something which you
started
out of malice, then you respond in a very precious manner.

Anton Deque[_2_] December 13th 15 01:48 PM

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 11:14:09 -0000 (UTC)
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

"gareth" wrote:
On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

http://doyouneedtherapy.com

That's a bit cruel! I'll bet he's bean working on that since yesterday;
crouched over a piece of paper, tongue sticking out of the corner of his
mouth, trying desperately not to snap another crayon.

FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI December 13th 15 09:17 PM

"gareth" wrote in message
"gareth" wrote in message
On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

Twelve Nuhams nuhamming
Eleven M3s CBing
Ten Class Bs moaning
Nine W8s w*nking
Eight ?
Seven ?
Six ?
Five ?
Four ?
Three ?
Two ?
And a Class A exercising his natural superiority over them all.

Really? and who might that be?
--
;-)
..