Old December 13th 15, 11:08 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

Default The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

Old December 13th 15, 11:14 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

http://doyouneedtherapy.com

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Old December 13th 15, 01:33 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
news

Someone's seriously starved of attention today. Pity they feel the need
to **** all over usenet to get a response.
I think it's about time to nominate Evans for K00k of the Month.
FUs set.

If you find it to be objectionable that I assert the right of reply in
defence
using the same set of NGs that you recently chose in which to blacken my
name, then
there is a moral in there for you.

I wonder if you can see what it is?

Once again, when the tables are turned on you for something which you
started
out of malice, then you respond in a very precious manner.

Old December 13th 15, 01:48 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 11:14:09 -0000 (UTC)
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

"gareth" wrote:
On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

http://doyouneedtherapy.com

That's a bit cruel! I'll bet he's bean working on that since yesterday;
crouched over a piece of paper, tongue sticking out of the corner of his
mouth, trying desperately not to snap another crayon.
Old December 13th 15, 09:17 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.net.news.config

"gareth" wrote in message
"gareth" wrote in message
On the fifth day of Usenet, now, who was rude to me?

BRI-ANNE-REE-AYYY,
Jeffrey Liebensraum,
Hully (Not Ham),
Stephen Thomas Cole,
And a loser from the Islas Can-ar-y.

Twelve Nuhams nuhamming
Eleven M3s CBing
Ten Class Bs moaning
Nine W8s w*nking
Eight ?
Seven ?
Six ?
Five ?
Four ?
Three ?
Two ?
And a Class A exercising his natural superiority over them all.

Really? and who might that be?
--
;-)
..

twelve days of... Cosmo Iacovazzi[_2_] Shortwave 6 November 5th 09 12:00 AM
only 6 months and 2 days 'til Christmas! Mr. evil is a limpwristed cowering woman beater CB 0 March 23rd 08 08:39 PM
FA: Twelve 4CX250B pulls and more Bob Rinaldi w1cny Boatanchors 0 April 3rd 06 03:20 AM
One Adam Twelve? Hikerdawg Scanner 0 December 28th 04 04:38 AM
Twelve (12)Motorola MT1000 VHF(150-160 mhz)radios Mike Mauren Swap 2 October 6th 04 02:28 AM