Old March 5th 16, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Guyed Points Rohn 25G

Getting ready to stack a Rohn 25G 190' well started getting the Guy Points dug out we hit major Ledge. Sucks. So if I cant go deep can I make up for it in width?
Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks.
Old March 5th 16, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 3/5/2016 9:09 AM, wrote:
Getting ready to stack a Rohn 25G 190' well started getting the Guy Points dug out we hit major Ledge. Sucks. So if I cant go deep can I make up for it in width?
Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks.

Do you mean you hit rock?

Mikek
Old March 14th 16, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote in message

Getting ready to stack a Rohn 25G 190' well started getting the Guy Points
dug out we hit major Ledge. Sucks. So if I cant go deep can I make up for
it in width?
Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks.

At the risk of being obvious, have you asked Rohn? As much as we may know
here, it's less than Rohn knows.

73,
KD6VKW

WTB Rohn 20 or Rohn 25 Tower sections (2) DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Swap 0 January 19th 06 12:49 AM
Points to Ponder * Soliloquy * Shortwave 10 March 11th 05 07:29 PM
Rohn 25G non-guyed? W5GT Antenna 5 December 29th 03 06:12 PM
Pwr Adj Points DR453T Dennis Homebrew 0 October 31st 03 02:41 AM
Pwr Adj Points DR453T Dennis Homebrew 0 October 31st 03 02:41 AM