Old September 2nd 04, 01:46 AM
folio

from Gilles ve2lx

1st time on REC group

I just install temporary an invert dipole feeded with ((( tv twinlead
300 ohm )))

actually I have no RF interferences from 160 to 12 m (but only low on 10 m
but no more usable anyway ) compare to my end fed I used before...!

antenna length is 66 ft or 33 ft each side and feeder length about 48
ft...the dipole is parralele to the back of the 20 appartement's house and
the full SFC remote coupler or tuner ( builted only for wire tuning ) is
on
my tuner is on the back galery 8 ft from radio on 3 rd floor a little above
the steel hand rail...!

((( I seen many article on internet and on tech reference ))) mentionning
that
when it is humid, damp periode, snow and so on there might be a great
variation of swr during these conditions......?

((( Is there some one on the groupe that used ))) 300 ohm feeder with a
dipole for a
long periode especially during fall and winter to learn about there
experience with that type of installation......?

wishing to ear soon with

---