Old October 7th 04, 01:10 AM
J. Mc Laughlin

Default EMC Handbook

FYI:
The book that I have spoken about is finally available. Its ISBN is
0849320879.

Here is what the publisher says:
http://www.crcpress.com/shopping_car...asp?sku=2087&p
arent_id=&pc=

It is written by my good friend and colleague AB8T. In about 2600 pages he
deals with antenna subjects and a lot more.

73 Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home: