Old October 30th 04, 08:17 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Hi Richard
Unfortunatly shortly after making his last post Art was
rushed to hospital and underwent emergency surgery to remove a
miss-behaving gall bladder.
At the time of writing I have been informed he is recovering and
hopes to be home in about a week or so.

Regards Derek unwin

Hope all goes well and he is back to antenna stuff soon, wishing speedy
recovery.

While speaking of gall bladder, my XYL had bad attack of gall stones, instead
of going for operation we dissolved the stones with apple juice/lemon jucie/oil
tretment and avoided the knife. Worth looking into it and do it as preventive
measure from time to time. Info is on Internet pages under alternative
medicine.

GL Yuri, K3BU.us

Antenna tuner Matthew&Wendy Antenna 68 August 10th 04 12:32 PM
Question on antenna symantics Jimmy Antenna 28 January 27th 04 01:10 AM
Antenna future Art Unwin KB9MZ Antenna 49 January 23rd 04 06:36 PM