Old October 21st 04, 12:25 AM
Randy Chavis

Default HELP with 220 KLM antenna

I have a KLM 220 antenna 14 elements and I need a manual for it..anyone can
help me out please let me know....

Thansk Randy

ARS: WB4UNA
Randy Chavis
247 Goff Court
West Columbia
S.C. 29172

Old October 21st 04, 02:00 AM
w9gb

"Randy Chavis" wrote in message
I have a KLM 220 antenna 14 elements and I need a manual for it..anyone
can
help me out please let me know....

Thansk Randy

ARS: WB4UNA
Randy Chavis
247 Goff Court
West Columbia
S.C. 29172

M2 does currently make a 14 element 222 MHz antenna, however you can contact
them to see if they have the manual still on file.

This is the statement that M2 posts, regarding support for KLM antenna
products:

We here at M2 have decided to support the users from the now defunct KLM as
best we can.
Basic Technical Questions regarding M2 products can be sent to one of the
following:
Wyatt - M2 Tech Support
Matt - M2 Tech Support

If you have multiple questions regarding complete systems, including: H
frames, masts, and tower information, please contact us by phone, this will
save all of us valuable time.

Hours of Operation: 7:30am - 4pm PST M-F
By phone: 559.432.8873
By fax: 559.432.3059
By mail:

M2 Antenna Systems