RadioBanter

-   -   Planning permission - a lesson from satellite launching? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/25027-planning-permission-lesson-satellite-launching.html)

G1LVN January 12th 05 11:05 AM

http://home.btconnect.com/g1lvn/eqso/coverage.htm

has links to coverage map software from VE2DBE and "G8GTZ how to get
started guide". The G8GTZ stuff is essentially because it's a bugger to
get the altitude date for the UK loaded in.

Takes a while to get it working, but once you have mastered it the
worlds your lobster. It's all freeware as well - works as well as lot
of commercial stuff which costs thousands of pounds
Regards
Gareth
www.g1lvn.org.uk

G1LVN January 12th 05 11:17 AM

107

G1LVN January 12th 05 12:12 PM

Have a look at what G3TVU of Derby Raynet did. I have a feeling you may
want to do something similar.
http://www.cplus.org/rmw/ian/Walk%20best%20sites.htm

M5WJF@GB7MAX.#28.GBR.EU January 12th 05 12:28 PM

G1LVN wrote:
http://home.btconnect.com/g1lvn/eqso/coverage.htm

has links to coverage map software from VE2DBE and "G8GTZ how to get
started guide". The G8GTZ stuff is essentially because it's a bugger to
get the altitude date for the UK loaded in.

Takes a while to get it working, but once you have mastered it the
worlds your lobster. It's all freeware as well - works as well as lot
of commercial stuff which costs thousands of pounds
Regards
Gareth
www.g1lvn.org.uk

Thanks Gareth.

73 de Wayne M5WJF

M5WJF@GB7MAX.#28.GBR.EU January 12th 05 12:55 PM

G1LVN wrote:
Have a look at what G3TVU of Derby Raynet did. I have a feeling you may
want to do something similar.
http://www.cplus.org/rmw/ian/Walk%20best%20sites.htm

A lot of work it seems (at least in working out how to use the software
initially), particularly as several applications appear to be used in a
modular fashion, I'll have to take a look at it in more depth in a few
days time.

I do something similar to this when producing MeteorSat-8 Imagery from
HRIT Data.

M5WJF

ZZZPK January 12th 05 09:59 PM

"Ed Price" wrote:

:
: "jonny" wrote in message
: ...
: The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is
: unsightly and dangerous. !!
: Is This is the sort of complaint they send to the council, Mr Bean ??
:
:
: Is that Mr. Hugh E. Rection?

no couldnt be...
hes a cb'er who went back to cb after getting a ham licence