Old November 2nd 04, 08:28 AM
Paul Jordan

Default Does anyone have the 2005 ARRL Handbook??

I'm trying to get a copy of the article about the 60 meter transceiver
kit in the book. The stores up here don't have it available yet. I was
wondering if someone might burn me a copy of the article so I can get
started on the 60 meter kit.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Paul Jordan
kl0an
Anchorage, AK
Old November 2nd 04, 12:30 PM
w9gb

"Paul Jordan" wrote in message
I'm trying to get a copy of the article about the 60 meter transceiver kit
in the book. The stores up here don't have it available yet. I was
wondering if someone might burn me a copy of the article so I can get
started on the 60 meter kit.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Paul Jordan
kl0an
Anchorage, AK

ARRL pre-orders were promptly shipped in October. I will have to look, but
I though this was a rework of an earlier kit.

gb

Old November 5th 04, 09:19 AM
Paul Jordan

w9gb wrote:
"Paul Jordan" wrote in message

I'm trying to get a copy of the article about the 60 meter transceiver kit
in the book. The stores up here don't have it available yet. I was
wondering if someone might burn me a copy of the article so I can get
started on the 60 meter kit.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Paul Jordan
kl0an
Anchorage, AK

ARRL pre-orders were promptly shipped in October. I will have to look, but
I though this was a rework of an earlier kit.

gb

Any help on that would be greatly appreciated. I didn't get in on an
advance order. Actually, the place I work will buy a copy of it for me,
I just wanted to get started on that kit.

Thanks,
Paul
kl0an
Anchorage, AK