Old August 19th 03, 10:08 PM
pez

Default First Published on the Web

First Published on the Web
-
1.
"A Study of a Monopole Antenna with Counterpoise"
http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/diplomath...u/kc/index.htm
-
2.
"Standard Antenna Arrays"
http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/masterthe.../k8k/index.htm
-
Your Comments Are Welcomed.
-
TheDAG

Old August 21st 03, 09:00 AM
pez

"Yuri Blanarovich" wrote in message

Its all Greek to me :-)
Pictures are nice.

Yuri

-------------------------

Dear Mr. Yuri Blanarovich,

Thank you very much
for your welcomed comments
but
let's forget for the moment,
the language barrier
and
take a closer look please,
at those nice pictures
on the subject of
A Monopole Above a Counterpoise,
especially because
it was mentioned by you
sometime[*]
two years ago ... d;^)

Sincerely,

pez
SV7BAX

------[*]
e.g.

| From: Yuri Blanarovich )
| Subject: Matching antenna and air space impedances?
| Original Format
| Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.antenna
| Date: 2001-06-13 18:12:44 PST

If K8CFU has shown that a
folded monopole inherently produces a stronger signal than an unfolded
one, he's shown that very well established theory and more than a
hundred years of practical results are in error. Given the total body of
evidence, I'll stick with the established theory.

Where were K8CFU's results published? I'd like to see how he made his
measurements. Good antenna measurements are difficult to make.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL