Old December 5th 04, 01:59 AM
Jon

Default Converting the Antron 99 to 40m

I thought I would let you all know that I have been having great success
with an Antron A99 converted to 40m using inductive and capacitive
it. http://www.littlem.me.uk/g2fhf/index.htm

Jon G2FHF
Old December 5th 04, 03:57 PM
CW

I went to your website. The schematic of the static discharge unit is
copied off of my website. This is a copyright violation. While I don't mind,
if you do this in the future (with other sites), it would be in your best
interest to get the authors permission.
CW
KC7NOD