RadioBanter

-   -   I PASS MY TEST ALSO THE EASY WAY. (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/2713-i-pass-my-test-also-easy-way.html)

Tom Ring December 12th 04 12:52 AM

g g wrote:

the dx was great today on the hf bands talk to a lot of people.found me
a extra class call love the comments welcome to the club
thanks for the support hams are loving people cq cq contest cant wait
god bless yall

Nice troll. Of course you probably don't know what a troll is in a
newsgroup context. It essentially means we know you're just trying to
get people riled up.

So you can just go away now and play with other people who actually
_are_ suckers.

tom
K0TAR

g g December 12th 04 06:08 AM

i just wanna see how many people i could fool only 8 not bad lol
haaa u stuck up hams see you on 28.000 mhz with my export cb
plus my amp

Bob December 12th 04 03:10 PM

I think this jerks email address is .

ZZZPK December 12th 04 08:20 PM

(g g) wrote:

: ALL I DID IS MAKE UP A CALL SIGN FROM QRZ DATA BASE. WHEN YOU SEE NOT
: ON FILE. THEN YOU ARE A HAM BONE . RIGHT NOW I AM AN
: TECH.WORKING ON MY EXTRA. EXTRA. CLASS.. HAAAAA 73S FROM
: ALABAMA

fcc pse note
arrl pse note

FREERADIO PIRATEHAM December 13th 04 05:25 AM

wildboy your number 1 # we will win the war on freeband .ham will be
now spam . when the truckers take over.our next band will be 6
meters so pass it own..73s

Da-man December 13th 04 08:29 AM

"FREERADIO PIRATEHAM" wrote in message
wildboy your number 1 # we will win the war on freeband .ham will be
now spam . when the truckers take over.our next band will be 6
meters so pass it own..73s

Dream on - ass holes......... Your time will come. Start saving your money
now. The fines are a real pain in the ass.

DM

H N December 14th 04 08:30 AM

the radio war is not over yet .we will win i just bought me
a ten tec radio with ctcss repeater tone board in it where i can use the
10 repeaters with it .just listen out for free radio ok dude anyway 73s
also ass hole

Da-man December 14th 04 11:56 AM

"H N" wrote in message
the radio war is not over yet .we will win i just bought me
a ten tec radio with ctcss repeater tone board in it where i can use the
10 repeaters with it .just listen out for free radio ok dude anyway 73s
also ass hole

Well, at least you know your name! Dude, you lose already, it's a matter of
time. Tick, tick,tick,tick

DM

[email protected] December 14th 04 06:40 PM

dont pay any mind to these trolls. anyway you think the feds will look
at the letters.there are a lot of export cb sales online no one has done
anything about it .anyway thats my 2 cents 73s