Old December 10th 04, 07:56 AM
g g

Default I PASS MY TEST ALSO THE EASY WAY.

ALL I DID IS MAKE UP A CALL SIGN FROM QRZ DATA BASE. WHEN YOU SEE NOT
ON FILE. THEN YOU ARE A HAM BONE . RIGHT NOW I AM AN
TECH.WORKING ON MY EXTRA. EXTRA. CLASS.. HAAAAA 73S FROM
ALABAMA

Old December 10th 04, 01:04 PM
Moneyman

Typical e-mail from a stupid ass hole. Too lazy to do things the right way,
probably has momma still wiping his ass too. I HOPE you get busted - ass
wipe. And you will, it's a matter of time. There are ways to tell who is
licensed and who isn't. Subtle, but there. You'll give yourself up.

MM

Old December 10th 04, 02:25 PM

There is a wise old saying I inherited from my father.." anything you
get for nothing has no value".
Bootlegging offers no sense of pride or accomplishment. Sure, you can
get on the air and find find another idiot with whom to have an idiots
conversation. If that makes you happy, then happiness you will find.
The rest of us will find our own genuine enjoyment, not based on fraud,
but the real deal.
Jim

Old December 10th 04, 02:45 PM
Airy R. Bean

You've heard of Britland's M3/CB Fools' Licence, then?

oups.com...

Old December 10th 04, 04:35 PM
Serious Poster

In the off chance you are serious -- the minute you transmit on a Ham
band -- the locals will look you up in the FCC data base and query you - if
you are not licensed they will turn you in to the FCC. It is quite easy to
determine if you are a licensed Ham. Finding a transmitter location is also
no problem. The fines are very very severe.

If you doubt that -- look up FCC violations on the web. See URL:
http://www.eham.net/articles/1744

Driving without a license is a sure way to get into deep trouble as is
transmitting without a license on the Ham bands

This has happened in our area several times -- Hams are very protective of
their bands.

Why not just buckle down and do things right. The tests are easy.

--
I post, therefore I am

Old December 10th 04, 06:28 PM

this guy must be brave. i read the eham article he must been crazy
talking on 2 meters. whithout a licenese .i could understand hf but not
vhf or dont do it at all.

Old December 10th 04, 07:14 PM
Ether Hopper

No on HF also -- we had a clown here key up SSB with a kilowatt on 10M in
the CW band -- he was 6 miles away -- we found him and advised him to
desist -- he wisely complied.

Another idiot was at sea asking for phone patches -- gave bogus callsign --
we asked his name and hometown -- wrong answer,

Played along and he gave us the name of his boat !!!!!

Done turned him in.

--
RF Gotta Go SomeWhere

Old December 11th 04, 01:53 AM
Jim - NN7K

And, doesn't seem to realize that many use buckmaster/callbook
lookups , when in QSO ! Reason know it, get called by my FIRST
name, by many I in qso with- Only one source for that! Actually,
I go by my middle name! Stands out like sore thumb !! Jim NN7K

Old December 11th 04, 07:54 AM
g g

the dx was great today on the hf bands talk to a lot of people.found me
a extra class call love the comments welcome to the club
thanks for the support hams are loving people cq cq contest cant wait
god bless yall

Old December 11th 04, 09:20 AM

wildboy is crazy talking like that .gg better not do that.what do yall
think of him.

TEST Do not read sr85 Antenna 0 November 19th 04 02:42 PM
test Jim - NN7K Antenna 0 November 19th 04 01:16 AM
test Thierry Antenna 0 October 2nd 04 12:30 AM
TEST G.Beat Antenna 1 September 28th 04 05:53 AM