Old December 20th 04, 12:04 AM

Smooth G wrote:
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:30:50 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
news
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:40:49 GMT, Lancer wrote:

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:22:13 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
asynews.com:

On 17 Dec 2004 15:12:12 -0800,

wrote:

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:
N8WWM wrote:
I'm dreaming of a cum drenched Christmas
With every throbbing dick I suck
Where the peckers glisten
And keyclowns listen
To hear me suck and blow

I'm dreaming of a cum drenched Christmas
With every anal hole I lick
I loves horny nutsacks
And spread wide asscracks
Oh I loves to lick 'em all

May you keyclowns have me eat meat
And may all my dick suckings be sweet

ROTFLMAO steveo see how doug has got you so frustrated

you
are composing gay poetry about mens nutsacks etc. He

got
some
powerful
juju
on you dude, he owns you, think about it.

Your hero N8WWM composed that ****, leg humper.

No thats a forge from you Steve. and its even more pathetic
that
you
are googling gay poetry to forge doug with. He really does
control
you

Check google you pathetic freak, Doug Adair composed that

sick
****.
He
writes crap like that all the time. Now pull your pathetic
pinhead
out of
his ass and go wash off. You love the fugly felon coward. Did

he
finish up
with his court ordered shrink yet, and did he feed his

children
yet?

http://tinyurl.com/4drku

so you admit googling for gay poetry, court records, anything

to do
with doug. I rest my case, he has got you thinking about him

24/7
LOL

Now thats funny, aren't you the same dimwit that admitted to
reading gay newsgroups, just in case someone was forging

WA3MOJ?
LOL

What I find funny is you reply to all of steveos post you are

either
him or his flunky which is it? Wait dont answer that

Ok, I admit it , I am Steve...

You are such a paranoid moron Geo..

Well I am still not this ice guy or those other names He mentions

so
many hard to keep up!

No your not are ytou then why do you slobber all over telling

everyone
you are not ..LOL

Not everyone just you because you are the only one accusing me of

that
or have you not noticed that? Look I just want to acknowledged for
what I do not for someone else. I mean it is kinda funny but you

never
stop you keep saying the same thing.

you are icecoldnyc brian vanderpool no doubt about it now go back to
the nynicks NG