Old December 17th 04, 09:18 PM
KC8QJP

Default Too Far

N8WWM "Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in
message oups.com...
Uh huh...thats why I travel to AKC homes...cuz it all makes me horney
so much. I am obsessed with having sex with AKC members, and I'm a sissy.

My own wife says I've have been gay since 1982. I read it on the web,
so I know it is true.

Hey honey, I didn't think you wanted me to tell anyone about you being gay.
Oh well my anal warts are acting up agiain so I'm off yo use the
suppositories.

Old December 17th 04, 09:45 PM
Lancer

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:18:39 -0500, "KC8QJP" wrote:

N8WWM "Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in
message oups.com...
Uh huh...thats why I travel to AKC homes...cuz it all makes me horney
so much. I am obsessed with having sex with AKC members, and I'm a sissy.

My own wife says I've have been gay since 1982. I read it on the web,
so I know it is true.

Hey honey, I didn't think you wanted me to tell anyone about you being gay.
Oh well my anal warts are acting up agiain so I'm off yo use the
suppositories.

Hey before you go, teach your ignorant (hell what do you call him?) to
quote text when he responds to a post.

Good luck with that wart thing, hard telling where Dougs been...