Old April 9th 21, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default GAP ANTENNAS???

On Monday, 7 August 1995 at 08:00:00 UTC+1, Franklin M. Hays wrote:
Hi...de VE6INA name is Frank, I had the GAP VOYAGER DX-IV.
A very poor constructed antenna, mine broke in half by only 45 mph
wind. Performance was poor to considering the price.
The support was almost nil, the guy in Florida could not answer
my questions and was not very friendly.
NO GAP FOR ME ANYMORE...73 de Frank VE6INA

Hi Frank sorry to hear I was wondering ,did you use guy ropes ? on the voyger
i have a Challenger mk VI its old but goes like the clappers
best wishes Mike M6QCB
Old April 10th 21, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 14:45:44 -0700 (PDT), Mike Bentley wrote:
On Monday, 7 August 1995 at 08:00:00 UTC+1, Franklin M. Hays wrote:
Hi...de VE6INA name is Frank, I had the GAP VOYAGER DX-IV.
A very poor constructed antenna, mine broke in half by only 45 mph
wind. Performance was poor to considering the price.
The support was almost nil, the guy in Florida could not answer
my questions and was not very friendly.
NO GAP FOR ME ANYMORE...73 de Frank VE6INA

Hi Frank sorry to hear I was wondering ,did you use guy ropes ? on the voyger
i have a Challenger mk VI its old but goes like the clappers
best wishes Mike M6QCB

This might be a record.
Someone replying to a 26-year old usenet message.
-- a google grooper, of course