Old September 5th 03, 07:46 PM
Jack Twilley

Default NEC-2 and topography

Old September 5th 03, 08:10 PM
Roy Lewallen

If the slope continues for a long distance, you can tilt your model 30
degrees, and tilt the resulting pattern 30 degrees the other way.
Otherwise, no.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Old September 5th 03, 11:29 PM
Crazy George

Another example of a case where Beezley's TA helps. Someone needs to get
Brian to sell the rights to that program to them, then convert it to
Windows, and move on.

--
Crazy George
Remove NO and SPAM from return address