Old September 7th 03, 07:30 AM
Derek

Default Hf Beam help TB3

I have just got hold of a TB3 tribander 3ele beam I think it is a mosley but
they do not have any instructions for it I intend to put it up as a 2 ele
can anybody tell me the distance between the driven ele and the reflector
please

--
Derek

Old September 7th 03, 11:28 AM
KC1DI

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 07:30:05 +0100, "Derek"
wrote:

I have just got hold of a TB3 tribander 3ele beam I think it is a mosley but
they do not have any instructions for it I intend to put it up as a 2 ele
can anybody tell me the distance between the driven ele and the reflector
please

--
Derek

Hi Derek,

The TB-3 Was Marketed for many years by Swan , think they were made by
Wilson but not sure of that. .. Don't recall the spacing but it should
be about .1 wave length on 20 Meters that would be about 6 feet.
A quick net search did not reveal a source for the manual , but
someone must have one.
G.L.
73 Dave KC1DI

Old September 7th 03, 02:41 PM
Jim

Derek;

That is a SWAN or HORNET tri-bander. (Swan bought Hornet) Neither in
biz any longer. Check www.w7fg.com for a manual.

I owned a TB-4 in the former Panama Canal Zone & it worked well for
years.
GL,
Jim, K4SQR

Old September 10th 03, 07:15 PM
David L Thompson

Jim, K4SQR is right. I too had a TB4H made by Swan and called the
Swan/Hornet beam. They used a simple 8 foot spacing so the TB2 was 8 feet
(driven/reflector), the TB3 was 16 feet and the TB4 was 24 feet.
73 Dave K4JRB

Derek wrote in message
I have just got hold of a TB3 tribander 3ele beam I think it is a mosley

but
they do not have any instructions for it I intend to put it up as a 2 ele
can anybody tell me the distance between the driven ele and the reflector
please

--
Derek

Hy Gain TH3 MK3 triband Beam Crazy George Antenna 0 August 26th 03 04:34 AM
small 10 meter beam for satellite RX Bruce Antenna 5 August 7th 03 02:45 AM
Vee Beam info needed W5DXP Antenna 5 August 6th 03 07:39 AM
FS: TA-33 Beam - UPS - $125.00 JS Antenna 0 July 27th 03 11:57 AM
TA-33 Beam question GS Antenna 3 July 26th 03 04:09 PM