Old September 12th 03, 02:42 AM
George Kinzer

Default stuff laying around

I got kl200( rebuilt, new transistors) 100watt
predator 150 bi linear w/ pre amp, three stages (all original parts, works
good) 175 watt
kl300p with fan kit (all new ) 250 watt
texas star 350hdv (meter and meter light out, but works great) @400? power
supply not handle it for testing
texas star350dx (all original parts, works great) same as above
kris boomer (two tube, works fine) @225 watts
alan1313 (one tube that is brand new!, great condition) 110 watts
Power Pump 200 base (transistor) 300 watts
Cobra 138 23channel am,usb/lsb (works like new) 10 watts
freshley restored D104 base mic, amplified, shinny bronze finish, Loud !!!
battery included, wired standard Cobra,
using with 138 as of last night for the heck of it..
make offer.. I live in North Alabama, email if interested, please dont
insult with 10-20 dollar offers etc, I do not need the money, but I will not
give them away. If you need them, great ....have a nice day..

--

Those who want to be successful, will find a way,
those that don't, will find an excuse!