Old September 30th 03, 03:56 AM

In article ,
Zoran Brlecic wrote:

....... Either way, he has to see a
lawyer.

Well, maybe eventually. He can start by requesting to look at the Zoning
Ordinance at the town/city hall.
Old September 30th 03, 04:50 AM
Alan Beagley

The township in question has absolutely no regulations at all for towers
up to 70ft. high used by a "federally licensed Amateur Radio operator";
one does not even have to have a building permit to make sure the tower
is up to the task and installed safely -- although of course I want to
do that.

The only concern was the wording of the CC&Rs. I am now satisfied that
that they do not outlaw a tower -- that, in context, the word
"structure" applies only to buildings.

-=-
Alan AB2OS

On 09/30/03 02:56 am put fingers to keyboard and
launched the following message into cyberspace: