Old July 13th 03, 03:55 PM
Barry

Default 6m J pole

Does any one have a design/diagram for a 6m J-pole co-linear?

If not please suggest publication for details.

Old July 13th 03, 04:14 PM
Barry

Thanks for link.

Old July 13th 03, 06:18 PM
Fred McKenzie

Does any one have a design/diagram for a 6m J-pole co-linear?

If not please suggest publication for details.

http://www.marktwain.net/~aschmitz/a...jpolecalc.html

Bob-

Where does the Co-Ax connect?

Based on other Two Meter J-Pole designs, I would guess that the Co-Ax connects
about two or three inches from the bottom of the "J" matching section, with
shield connected to the main element and center conductor connected to the
matching arm. For Six Meters, perhaps the connection would be about six inches
above the bottom. If you used stainless steel hose clamps to attach the cable,
adjustment would be easy.

73, Fred, K4DII

Old July 14th 03, 03:58 AM
Bob Miller

Old July 14th 03, 08:04 AM
Bob Miller

On 13 Jul 2003 17:18:30 GMT, (Fred McKenzie) wrote:

Does any one have a design/diagram for a 6m J-pole co-linear?

If not please suggest publication for details.

http://www.marktwain.net/~aschmitz/a...jpolecalc.html

Bob-

Where does the Co-Ax connect?

That, I don't know. I've only built a 2 meter "J", from instructions I
found on another page, and attached the coax about 4.5 inches from the
bottom.

Bob
k5qwg